Tuesday 24 March 2009

2009.03.16-20 School Holiday

A 7 year's old little buddy visit us at KL. I became his babysitter. He is hyper-active-kid and can't be stilled even 5 minutes. I do love him because he keen to learn, though I gave him a lot of homeworks included some exercise books from Popular Bookshop and memorize multiplication. I tend to discipline him and he is entitled to choose one entertainment in a day under my dictatorship: swimming (non-stop swim, once he is stop, then it’s time to go home), shopping (accompany me to buy my OWN stuff but not him), eating McD (on promotion item only), playing Wii games (half hour) etc. I even forced him to eat green vegetables. Can you imagine a kid is tearing while having dinner and yet pretending to vomit? He swears I’m the worst guy in the world and curse me to die. At the end, I become his good friend as evident has shown on below picture. He promises to visit us on May, coming school holiday.
Do you think I can be a proper father?

8 comments:

LaTte Raey said... [Reply]

this is interesting kim...keep it up...=D...
lol but i pity that kid...hahahahah
in your dictatorship.

samantha siew said... [Reply]

A to ur Q: Can u be a proper father?...mm...when u stop bully jacob, i'm supposed...

samantha siew said... [Reply]

he he... :p dun b angry ya

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

ur question: can i be a proper father?

my question(S): why are u asking this question? are you ready to be a father? ready to settle down eh?

hehehe :p

Kim said... [Reply]

I have to admit i need to learn to be gentle and generous to the kids.
2 KY: I don't think i consider myself "settle down", always think that im not deserve and unworthy when come to marriage issue. A scripture sound " empty myself" keep pop up in my mind...At this moment, I'm seeking God's mercy and let HIM guides me.

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

hmm...that's not really answering my questions

Susan said... [Reply]

You do have a way with children, but poor kid yeah.

Elena said... [Reply]

Poor kid =/