Monday 27 April 2009

2009.04.25_First_aqua_Decor

Thanks Genting Court Bro's household for provided such lovely aqua decorate materials to me esp Uncle Tung who is allow me to take his black stones.
Indeed, I have spent a lovely time at Setapak area. I had dinner together with Jacob's family. Little Jacob is super chatty now, feel bit annoying with his repeating voice" Baba mai, baba mai, baba mai, baba mai... ( means father buy). Then we went to Old Town Cafe for yum cha session. Sin Chek, Susan, Uncle Tung, Mr.Liew and surprisingly bro Hui, an introvert pops up and join our supper. Thanks Aunty Sue for treating us a cup of coffee and some roti.... Congratulations, Aunty Susan, ur company did apppreciate ur works and promote u at last!!! Thanks Hui for his generosity in helping me install computer programmes and recommends some interesting softwares to me. Thanks Chek Chek for accompanied me to KL city centre, wish her stand firm whilst living abroad soon ;p Finally, thanks to my ex-roomate who help me to keep my Mr.Olympic, a fighting fish. Hope tht Uncle Liew can drive and visit me, fetch me to Ikano Pet's Shop soon.

1 comments:

Susan said... [Reply]

stop calling me auntie, -_____-'''