Sunday 11 September 2011

2011.09.09_PoonChoi

Last Friday, I went out for lunch with my procurement colleagues. They brought me to this Dynasty Dragon restaurant to eat PoonChoi, 盆菜. To be honest, this special dish is really so-so... I knew someone will shot me back why I always go to such less attractive places. The price is not cheap at all, the whole bowl cost us MYR200++. Based on my own understanding, the meal is pretty simple, dumb everything( seafood, meat, vegetables and mushroom into one bowl on topped with starch sauce). Since this was the first time I had PoonChoi in Malaysia, I quite enjoy it. Again, I don't think I want to go for this dish. Really nothing special at all.


P/S: while we lit the portable gas stove, some creatures come out from the stove after heat. 小强(cockroach) also want to eat together. It was a shame that this happen at so called a very grand restaurant. My female colleagues keep yelling n shouting!!!

Personal rate: 0.1/5.0

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

Hahhaha, are you sure that thing cost 200??????
I cn see seafood extender ler...very cheap stuff. Please go eat at mamak, cheap and delicious!!