Friday 16 March 2012

2012.03.11_Brooks_BktJalil_Run

My blur blur plan and schedule will kill me ONE day. I only aware that I need to run 21kms when my run buddy, Mr . M offer to pick me to run and Ms S. advice me to pick the running kit on the nite before the event. Indeed, I just return from a short holiday on Saturday. How am I gonna run semi-marathon on 5:30 AM Sunday morning without training more than a week!!! I always thought I still got one more week to train up myself for this event.
Very enjoy the last 500 meters run in stadium. Try to imagine you are athlete and everyone is encourage u till the finish line. I can feel it... I was running with the wind ;p
Result from improper training and preparation, my best ranking is 1175th among 1374 runners for the same category... what a ...errrrrrr...eeerrrr achievement...

Another major running event will b kick off in town soon, should I join?

0 comments: