Tuesday 17 July 2012

2012.07.14_Men's Health PutraJaya Nite Run

Thanks W for fetching me to join running event. I been addicted into running even my knee will make noise after run. My family always complaint why I make myself suffer in such activities. My cousin said:  U think u stil young ah?
 The main reason why I want to join is freebies with affordable registeration fees:
  1.  A Men’s Health non-woven bag 
  2.  Runner’s tee from Skechers** worth RM89
  3. GNC Vitamin C Chewable 90s worth RM29.90
  4. A bottle of Spritzer + Fibrer
  5. Perskindol sachets
  6. Fitness First 7-Day Membership for two 
  7.  A bottle of Gatorade
  8. Kenko 30-min Fish Spa voucher worth RM38
  9. Systema Toothbrush
  10. SKINS wristband
  11. Juice Works Free Drink Voucher worth RM10
  12. Yoplait Lite
  13. Shokubutsu Active Guard Antibacterial Shower Foam 180ml 
  14.  A bottle of Rexona Deodorant 25ml
  15. A Yogood Granola bar
  16. A copy of Men’s Health magazine (July issue)

A so-so Miss Universe 2012  with fake smile in passing cup flakes + milk. Initially, I plan to queue but end up snapshot a pic will do... Nothing special bout her..


Indeed, I'm quite sad that I couldnt grab the First 500 finisher medal. Even though I ran without stop, the pace is still cant compete with other runners. This is first time I went with new frens and W so afraid I feel boring  during the event. The funny thing is we have discussing long enough where shall we go for supper after run... Kajang Satay, Cyberjaya Padi Restaurant, Sungai Besi McDonald. When new frens ask my opinion, I said : cincai lah...
Eventually, we ate at McD. What an ironic supper after a healthy run.


Well, have went to a new noodle shop near my current working place.. will u order abowl of noodle with cost u MYR128.00??? What a gimmick!!!
Will u order Fried Lard ... Dries pork fat with MYR 1.00??? Crazy..... Never go to this noodle shop again.


My result.. poor result...

1 comments:

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

run with peter next time, hehe.