Tuesday 7 August 2012

2012.08.04-05 Pangkor Island

Early morning, I got to wake up and get ready myself for this short trip. From KL to Lumut, nearest Pangkor Island port takes 3-4 driving hours, I guess. In the mid of journey, we dropped by at Bidor for this famous duck leg noodles which make us wait more than 45 minutes for meal-serving. Well, my advise is if u are in rushing, not worth to try even the price is reasonable : MYR 7.50 per portion.

To be honest, I do not have time to explore Pangkor Island, we checked in hotel around 2PM and spend the rest evening at the beach for sunbath. However, heavy haze at Malaysia now, it was suck... Not enjoy such atmosphere. Luckily, I have bought a book for killing time ;p

This resort is quite nice and cozy and it shld be very costly. ( My fren's brought me there n FOC for me hahaha). Perhaps occupancy in this resort is relatively low, hence the room is bit smelly and the bed is not really comfy. However, I love its private beach's sand.. so smooth ...


Thanks W, A & K in preparing this BBQ for us. It was superb and I enjoy it very much. In fact, I did expecting a bday celebration but u guys really gave me an unforgettable nite. The food is nice and well-planned too. I'm very touching as such a long time didn't n do not want to celebrate my Bday...


Happy birthday to me ;p

4 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

Oh My! Happy bday to you, albeit belated one! 30 right?!
your friends rocks! Hope i had friends like yours!!!!

yuyu said... [Reply]

Happy Birthday! :)

Nana said... [Reply]

OMG!
HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY!!!!
XOXO

atlantisian said... [Reply]

Havent see your new post for ages! Hows everything? Looking forward for new updates!