Thursday 27 August 2009

2009.08.27_A_Meaningful_Lunch

Since I'm free this week, I was invited to join an ex-CDCs lunch. To be honest, I never meet some of them before today's encounter. I'm glad we are able to meet, to share and to support each other. We believe we are family members in Christ even we are serve and worship in different churches. The hostess is prepared wonderful Chinese meals ;p The menu as show below:
  • 2 big steamed fish and special sources
  • a big boiled chicken 白斩鸡
  • Fried bitter guard soybeans sources 豆瓣酱
  • Fried onion egg
  • Fried Local "Spinach" Sayur Bayam
  • Banana walnut muffin as dessert
Sorry, I didn't take any meal photos to share with us. Before end of our prayer, everyone is happy and wish to meet more frequently. This mean I got more chance to eat home-cook meals. Praise the Lord!!!

0 comments: