Wednesday 5 August 2009

2009.08.04_Dinner

I went to a famous USA "RIBS" western restaurant. The rib is big, juicy and

tasty! The cost also yummy too. Very appreciate my close friend who intend to

celebrate my birthday for bring me to this ribs shop. Indeed, I do not have

mood to celebrate this year, however; we are enjoying our quite "b'day

dinner". My buddy advice me to accept a b'day gift from the ribs shop,

a chocolate moose + ice-cream dessert " B'day lava" . Initially, I refuse as I do

not want to celebrate it. After deep thought and we haven't order dessert yet,

I agree. The waiter is friendly and does not check my ID for clarification when

we inform him. According to this ribs shop practice, the ribs shop workers will

group together, are surrounding your dinner table and sing B'day song LOUDLY.

Thanks God, the waiter bring the dessert silently to me. During the dinner time

( approximately two and half hours), we heard the B'day song more than

8 times. It's unbelievable!!! They are plenty unknown human beings who

celebrate their own B'day with me in the SAME ribs shop. We have did some

rough survey on this ribs shop: 10 dinner tables ware occupied and most of the

dinner table has a chocolate cake on it. Hence, we believe more than 70%

customers come to this restaurant to celebrate B'day. Will it exaggerated?
I assume you shall known which ribs shop I mentioned. No free advertisement.

3 comments:

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

seriously, i dunno which restaurant you are talking about wei.

Your webpage arrr... like a maze. it took me more than 2 weeks to figure out why the entries are not showing up!

Happy belated bday!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Su, you shld read carefully on the front page :
Welcome
UNLESS YOU ARE EXTREMELY AND ENORMOUSLY FREE, THEN PLEASE CONTINUE TO BROWSE THIS LOVELY BLOG

Ça va,enjoy and seeking navigations.

N now u find the navigator ( Cloud)....

AppleChek said... [Reply]

I also found it...haha