Tuesday 20 October 2009

2009.10.19_Neighbourhood Ethnical

I assume all of us want to have warm neighbours, safe living environment and friendly community. Ominously, my present living place is endless nightmare! I didn’t mean to complaint, to pin point, to swear even to curse my beloved neighbours, I’m sure most of them have same feeling with me regarding our residential area conditions. Well, we may divide these issues into facilities and neighbours ‘ethic. Property maintenance management should put more efforts to solve infrastructure matters such as flooding in basement car-park, four of five lifts are out of service, light bulb replacement, consistent emptying rubbish and clean the trash room, “rescue an abandoned swimming pool”, reinstall and renovate public toilets , water supply and water bills matter and etc. Is this sound suck? For me, life is still carry on while facing all these messes. I'm willing to learn to love my neighbour as myself.

Till certain stage, I can’t stand with this fXXXing place anymore. I deeply despair of my neighbourhood ethical when I saw the fire extinguisher display at emergency exit floor after work. My creative beloved neighbours a.k.a vandal took off the extinguisher from its original place for amusement. They burn the red metal container; don’t they know the fire extinguisher contained chemical mixture? If the explosion happens, how many people shall put a hull stop in their life journal? They also sprayed these entire yellowish chemical from fire extinguisher for fun or curiosity. Perhaps, I can’t blogging now because the fire water system in this area doesn’t work, residents often “steal” the fire water system supplied water for personal daily use if water supply was cut-off ; fire alarm and fire detectors doesn’t work; again! My artistic neighbours pull out the fire engine hose and left it along the corridor (what a great art masterpiece!); someone took the fire cock for personal collection. Try to imagine if fire hazard occur, I can’t escape because me at 20th floor in this high density block; fire emergency exit being blocked by garbage and miscellaneous s items; insufficient fire fighting apparatus and poor lift services. (Even you dare yourself to take lift during fire, but NO LIFT.) BTW, we shouldn't take lift.

Every weekend, I do not need to go for clubbing; my beloved neighbours are playing “bomb bomb bomb” music till 4 a.m. When the security guards have been told to visit these amateur DJ, they were invited to join in. Enforcement officers are fed up to take actions toward all these music fanatics. Indeed, they are playing different genres of music: techno, drum n bass, rock, dance especially the latest and hottest one. “Aunty Gaga” comes and visits me every weekend mid-night, my face not only become poker face but LONG LONG poker poker poker face.

Thanks God, I gonna move to somewhere else soon.

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

haha, your neighbours are terrible. before i moved, my next door lives a 80 y.o lady, alone, and very unhappy. Give us a lot of trouble but compare to yours? I have to give thanks. haha.

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

aunty gaga and ur long poker face..hahahaha