Sunday 4 October 2009

Blogging and comment it!!!

This is hilarious therefore, I decided to share with you. An anonymous commented me as
"you get through your days by focusing on being vain and being a tad obnoxious."
Well, I consider this was motivated compliment.
shall we show our true colours all the time? I'm sure it will hurt those surrounding u. My initial motive is simple: learn and try to cheer up others instead of make the sky always cloudy. Everyone has his/her own issues: family,carrier,relationship, friends etc cause we are Human Being.
Surprisingly, the same fellow made another comment:
"bother to see the sillyness and call you out on it for clarification which strangely, you did not reply to."
Trust me, I do appreciate this gentleman/lady as I do not know him/her. At least, he/she did read what i have written carefully and criticized it.
He/she does make me feel sympathy to his /her. Why he/she needs my clarification? I'm nobody except a Human Being.
I do believe we have freedom of speech. Wholeheartedly, I wish this anonymous friend ( if he/she allows me to call him/her as a friend) able to achieve his/her dream life.
We are nothing but Human Being.

9 comments:

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

ok, this is getting out of the hand... my bad, my bad. Am sure there is a good contradiction when we judge a person only through his/her words and not the person him/herself. Thats why some people have a bad impression of bloggers, cuz they are simply not the person they portrait in their blog.

Anyway, nothing is more valuable than personal interaction. Appreciate all your comments and all the time we spent 'in person' at late night mamak stall.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

wrong spelling lah.... career, bukan carrier lah~~~ hahaha

Cool man~! It is the contradictory/chaotic individuals/groups that caused many destructions in this world, which is intersthing, and in turns beautiful and ugly at the same time.. cheers~!

I'm one of them too~!
Cheers to all the human being~!

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

this is precisely why u shouldnt allow anonymous comments AND filter the comments that would appear on ur blog

anyway, mr. liew, u correct mr.kim's `career' but ur `intersthing' is pretty interesting to me :p

hope all of u are well. :D

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Su: U don't have to eliminate that comment. The whole scenario is superb and ironic.
CY:Thz 4 ur correction. Being sarcastic is not wrong but pls bear in mind u might need to pay a huge price on it.
KY: thz 4 ur advice and "shooting back" to Ouch!, i dun think he feels Ouch!

To hurt someone is the most easiest job in the world; to cheer up someone is the everlasting and most challenging job in the world.

Anyhow, I'm learning as what scriptures portrait: Do not judge and will not be judged.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Ouch~!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

btw, though I always labelled myself ass a sarcastic individual, the comment I've made shouldn't be so.... sigh....I thought u going to labelled my comment as being "poetic"....sigh~~~

sigh~ once a rat always a rat eh?

Dear chloe, u stole my fruits in fb game~! (ok, I must admit I did it first out of curiosity) and now... the revenge shall be mine. :P

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Now u feels the "OUCH~"

I do agree with your if i need to label ur ASS as sarcastic ASS.
"labelled myself ass a sarcastic individual"
I'm pretty sure we can categorized ur comments which is farting from ur sarcastic ASS is "poetic"

U ar not a rat, but just an unforgettable lad.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Ouch~! Enough is enough.... first "interesting" = "intersthing"
Then "as" = "ass"
Enough is enough, I'll sacrifice my working hour to pratice typing skill by playing "typing maniac" in facebook~!

AppleChek said... [Reply]

ouch!: u have to `pratice' typing practice before you can practice your typing maniac. hehehehe