Saturday 23 January 2010

January_Housewarming

Endless so called housewarming at my tiny flat. The menu is standardize except for different buddies. The response is not too bad but most of these food critics spontaneously start to investigate cooking recipes after first bite. Honestly, it's annoying esp i wish everyone can enjoy the meals without interrogating me after long n tire preparations. Anyhow, for those who tasted my meals, pls be patient n wait... ain't gonna cook for u in a short time.
Broccoli Man at the peak of the Mount Beef
Recipe: All veg chill with cool water after boiled to preserve the crunchiness. Mount beef marinated with fresh sweet thyme, mustard seeds and olive oil.Salad is nothing special la: self-baked bread crumbs,raisins, Balsamic source, Italians salad source and fresh sliced lemon. ( opps...forgot to buy tomatoes and olive)


Align Center
Pumpkin soup: Plenty friends dislike this yellowish thingy. I prepared this soup with pumpkin (of course lah...), bacon ribs, onion, Knoss's chick stock, topping with whipped cream and serve with seafood -garlic -baguette. Seafood garlic source bought from grocerry shop, costs ~rm7 and Perancis roti less than rm2 from hypermarket. A superb buddy asked me how to bake baguette!!! Do I looks like guru in baking bread? I hope so ;p



Green Octopus Pirate sailing on Salmon boat
Again my dear friends, pls do not ask our tire chef bout fish since he not keen to eat seafood at all. I simply marinated the salmon with some soy sources, butterfly flour and bit olive oil. Some food critic said should add more herbs and spice; some said should grill it till slightly "burned";some said shouldn't marinate and keep it raw; some said shouldn't overcook. On dear, what suppose I have to do?

In a nutshell, it's my pleasure to able to invite you guys came to my little kennel. Pls feel free to visit me more often but "tau pau sendiri" @ eat outsite,k?

For those who hasn't been invited, pls be patient and wait, invitation card will be send out soon.



3 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

I'm waiting!!! Looks yummy!

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

love the pumpkin soup, who said not nice???

Thanks for your gracious meal, enjoyed it very much!

三乐 said... [Reply]

邀请名单内可有“毛帮”呀?