Sunday 7 February 2010

2010.02_06/07_CNY_Shopping

I have to confess I'm shopaholic. I so excited and swipe my credit card without any hesitation. Some of my friends ever despise me and warn me shouldn't shop that much. After self-audit my shopping awards and finance balance, I can't believe I have bought half dozen tins of Julie's Love Letters Chocolate Cream Egg Rolls !!! Fortunately, these egg rolls expired date is on Dec,2010. Hence, pls do not ask me why I still single esp during CNY celebration coz I got enough Love Letters.
For 2010, I rewarding myself with a teapot set cum warmer. This littler warmer cost is consider cheap and the candle also affordable. After tire work, this little teapot set will accompany me through whole night. Sam, I knew u like this little thingy, I will reserve another one set for your coming birthday as B'day gift if u read this article and leave comment.
We have so many God of Prosperity in different shopping mall. I met 3 of them in One-Utama Mall itself. I manage to catch one of them and take photo. It must be damn hot in this costume.

I have no idea what makes One-Utama Management decides to decorate 2010 CNY theme with Maneki Neko??? No doubt we are living in glabalization era, my curiosities are :
  1. 2010 is the year of TIGER according to Chinese calender, is this mean Cat can symbolize tiger as both of them are same species?
  2. Are we celebrating Chinese New Year or Japanese New Year?
  3. Why only have Cat mama, daughter and son? Where is Cat papa? Chinese very highlighted reunion spirit while celebrating CNY, it feels incomplete unless this is single parent (divorced) family?
All these just my personal thoughts on these giant kitten, hope that One-U admin won't get mad with me.

9 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorcas said... [Reply]

hahaha, you light up my morning mate!!
i am a shopaholic and love the teapot too, thought i'm one year ahead of you of having one! They are perfect to put those "flower bud" tea because they're clear, so you can see the flower bud tea blossom in hot water. i bet your gfs would loves them too!
you know what tea i'm talking about right?!

donsam said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
donsam said... [Reply]

wow... nice tea pot!
Do u hav another fren's name is Sam ar? If not, im supposed is me :D hehehe.. .but then my birthday so many months down the road lor...

donsam said... [Reply]

By the way, the cats are inappropriate for chinese new year.. not liking them... i'm a anti-cat person...:P

Don Tham said... [Reply]

Kim, thanks for the egg roll. YOu left ur watch at my house. I know lar, u purposely want leave there so you can purposely come back take back and visit us. hehehehehe. Looking forward meet you again. Happy Chinese new year.

Don Tham said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Dorcas:Yes, i got mentioned tea. Like the rosy flavor.
Sam: pls wait n remind me, little teapot is on ur way as Bday gift.
Don:Pls keep my swatch n pass it to me when we meet.

Well, I not dare to expose all my bought item coz someone comment as below after she read this post:
OMG...O thought u change dy...Your sick come out again after 2 years...

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

can i have one tin of your Julie's love letter. tsk tsk