Sunday 21 February 2010

2010.02.14_CNY


Many dogs turns up during CNY, all these doggies are smart and act like little human baby. BTW, I ain't dog lover.

Endless feast... let photo intro dishes...
Part of my relatives: take photos among the youngsters and olders.
I met more than 10 God of Prosperity included at a wedding dinner. We shall build a "God of Prosperity's Grotto" for him so that he can plays the same role as Santa Claus. My sincere advice to this celebrity is to hire a more professional PR officials. His assistant who wore yellow shirt stand behind of us is non-expressive. I can't help myself except keep laughing on this toasting session. Our dear friend,Mr.Western Red aka Prosperity stand aside Eastern 5 layers White Wedding Cake. I wish he is the one who cut the cake then Yum Seng!!!

So long, 2010 CNY

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i guess you will prosper this year since you meet so many god of prosperity and even touch one of the "gold".
May you have a good year indeed!!

Cassey Raey said... [Reply]

whoa...the doggie so cute...so small ny!!~ wht breed??