Monday 8 March 2010

2010.03.07_UluBendul_Picnic

In this early drizzling morning, 5 cars depart to destination. This picnic was organized by formal colleague, Shazereen and attend by TOLL and Nozomi employees. All of us feel that we shall have a rest after endless non-stop working days,most of them willing to commit and preparing the drinks and meals for us. For me, I just need to bring myself
> . <""" The food is super fine, we have fried bihun, fishball, ikan bakar, ayam bakar and satay!!!
The location is so-so as the riverbed is not deep and more suit for children. The children won't leave the water, they are the most happiest group. One of the little boy "mandi sungai" 5 hours till shaking and pale in water but refuse to go out. Vise versa, he is the one who try to convince his dad to join in. Most of them bring their spouse and some of them are bit shy among us. As you know, once the colleagues gather together: Gossip time!!! Eventually, some of the colleagues also follow my path and leave the company soon. Although, I knew them several months, but base on our job requirements and overtime workloads, we spend at least 12 hours per day in a big warehouse togather. We have our breakfast till mid-night supper together before heading home.

At the end, all of us very appreciate this picnic as we do not know where are we end up.

6 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

12 hours per day? What is your job?

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

warehousing...one and half driving distance from my living place...Average 70 hrs per week, what a miserable job. But I like this job nature ;p

HuiQing said... [Reply]

LOL Uncle Xavier's the warehouse guard...

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Fun fun, I do believe u miss me,a "little warehouse guard" who needs to monitor whole operation and act as mobile speaker chit-chatting with all the colleagues from cleaner to manager. Without me, ur working environment shld less entertainment ;p
Once I settle down, we go to NewWay,Puchong,k?

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

Am confused.. you are not talking about your current job right? anyway looks fun, the last time i went to this kind of picnic beside sungai is Fraser hill.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Dear 春天來嚕,

I dunno know u, perhaps u are depressing through observe ur expression face.
Pls cheer up ourselves n bring more joy to us and others.