Sunday 11 April 2010

Little game with little children

If I alone with the children, I love to play a game with them: Super-duber model photo session! In a certain way, I impose them to pose and yet can't repeat on the same pose, same gesture, same sign, same... A little boy ever cried because he can't fulfill "amateur photographer" demand ;p
The boy in video clip is damn talented, u must be patient for the last photo. Trust me, it's worth.
U never believe how talented and creative children are, perhaps we may criticize their pose but I always surprise by their explanation.
Since photo capture devices can be found in many ways, I will continue and play this play with the children. I have to admit children are the angels though I'm individualists .


2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

your music is very spooky lar!!!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

haha, music is gospel alike, love the contradiction in between tht boy characteristic with angelic voice