Tuesday 12 July 2011

B Day

In respond to Sue article, personally, I really appreciate Sue frank's sharing. On B Day eve late night, my ex colleague called me and invite me to join the event. I refused. Indeed, someone advised me that I should attend this demo and my reaction is NO REACTION too. In contrast, I was staying at home and observe this meaningful demo through internet. From this incident, it make me realize that I'm damn cold-blooded towards my current living place. I'm not belongs to here and I never intend to stay permanent at this place. Believe it or not, I also quite surprise with my own response, perhaps I'm a "legless" bird who requires to fly n fly n fly... ( one of my colleagues commented me who have marriage phobia.)

For those who wish to create better future for our current living place, pls continue fight for it!!! At the same time, I wish those who shout loudly in the internet, pls become role model in order to take part in the physical event.



Faith without deeds is dead. For this case, I'm dead.


1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

hello dead man!
what about not dead if you dun have faith?!! Hahah!
They have a bersih rally in australia too. My friend, the Mr.Anwar representative even give speech. A lot turn up, and we're lucky cos no tear gas or whatever. peaceful rally.