Thursday 18 August 2011

2011.08.17_High Tea

Yesterday was an unexpected public holiday, I brought Aunty Yin for high tea at Bangsar area. The journey to that restaurant was a disaster, we caught in traffic jam more than one hour and spent half hour in looking parking space. We end up parked at illegal space in this Bolehland.
The main reason we go to this place is I have purchased a voucher "English Afternoon Tea Set for Two Pax" which the origin price is MYR 50 to MYR 20 after promotion. I thought this was extremely good deal. In addition, this restaurant parents company ( a hotel) was quite famous at Cameron Highland. Apparently, I feel been cheated esp this restaurant called its scones as " best scones in town" in its advertisement. Well, I didn't take any photos and pretend enjoy this tea time at all. Below photos which copy from its advert was edited to express my comment towards the food quality.


Can I have a traditional English High Tea,pls?

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

Hahahha, when you pay peanut you get monkey lar!!
Come and visit me, I bring you to a proper one.