Wednesday 24 August 2011

2011.08.23_ New Toy

I always remind myself I shouldn't spend money for unnecessary IT goods. Somehow, I bought a GPS that brand GPS. The china made product can install Garmin, Papago, IGo & etc global positioning system. It also includes movie, music, games and flash function as well. The seller is a college boy who studying pharmaceutical, what a biz-minded kid. Overall, I'm happy with the service and this gadget. From now on, I won't get lost... ideally.... OK, the reason why I need this stupid thingy is I will travel a lot within Malaysia due to my job scopes expansion. Hope that my boss will expand my salary package too.

4 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

you know what is the best thing about GPS? It never yelled at you when you make a wrong turn. It will always say re-calculating in the gentlest voice, and always leads you to your destination! you would love to marry your GPS!! haha

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Yes, same "function" as we keep pets. They never yelling / shouting/ mourning when u return late. They always waiting us at the house entrance and greet us excitingly.

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

your pet must be a rat!

my dog jumps on me if i dun feed her 0__0

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

sorri lol... I prefer keeping fish tht will never jumps on me @ begging me to feed her