Thursday 17 November 2011

2011.11.08_13_Korean Trip_Teddy Bear Museum in Seorak

Initially, this museum was not in our tour schedule. I'm not Teddy bear's fan. Most of the tour members are keen to visit these teddy bears even though it cost us USD 8 per ticket. All the gals eyes were 'blinking' when they meet these adorable buddies. OK... let the pic reveals how lovely n innocent they are... bear bear....
The speaker is brown bear bear in front of white house , assuming he is Mr.Obama...hahaha...
Faces of 3 Republic Bear Presidents carved in a cliff, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial,South Dakota, USA.
Japan monkey is really know how to enjoy his life, enjoy hot spring with bear bear together...
I love you you love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too!
Koh ni chi wah.... Pak kah ya lohhhhh....
An yon hah say yoh.... Antarctica... Korean also quite kiasu ... instead of showing their tradition , they choose to display their adventurous image...
DObriy den'! from Russia ;D
Vodka..vodka...vodka....
Waka waka eh eh...
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for africa
Fire of Olympic.... Run.. run ..run...fat chubby bear
Gui lou leong cha.... cheers... yum... seng.......
Row, row , row your boat,
Gently down the steam.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
Peace, save the planet

My travel kaki...
My fav... a nice n cozy picnic...so harmony...

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

haha, you're so funny!
I won't pay USD8 to see bear too!!

哥仔靓康 said... [Reply]

好可爱的熊熊,可以尽情陶醉在熊海里!棒棒棒!