Wednesday 29 February 2012

2012.02.25_Power Station_Concert 动力火车

On a lonely Saturday evening, a friend offer a concert ticket on FB; a boring me dropped a comment: u belanja kah? Mr F replied: Yes, see you at Sunway, 8PM. I couldn't believe how lucky am I ;p Had a rush shower without delay, I was super lucky on that nite coz no need find parking space. An ideal empty parking lot just appear at the right place on the right time. Well, McD always is the best place to hang around even we do not order any meal. Since I come 60 minutes earlier, self snap-shoot for time-killing. Well, my frens said my self-photos skills is super advance now, I may consider to be part-time photographer haha
For those are age 30++, you should very familiar with this Taiwan band formed by 2 Taiwan aboriginal men. They are rock!!! From opening till the end, the singing quality was same as listening CD. It's so unbelievable compare with recent young idol singer who cant sing live at all. Not too surprise, most of the concertgoers are men ==> uncle 2...hahaha... The whole concert is like an open air karaoke room, most of us sing together with the band even you cant remember the lyrics. The event organiser has prepared two big screen and show the lyrics.... I knew all the songs ( this means I had have revealed my actual age). Luckily, I have brought a big bottle of water so that I can maintain my reputation on this karaoke marathon session ;p
The side effect the day after this concert is my voice become so smokey...

P/S: Thz Genic ( ur absent n ticket contribution hahaha),Fan , Sean N Frog for a wonderful nite!

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i dunno they still exist!! used to love them!