Thursday 9 February 2012

2012.01.28_DongChanShi_Temple

This is my second visit to Dong Chan Shi Temple, I enjoy it very much. Free entrance & free parking too. Just a minor complaints bout the foods n drinks price, it was super duber pricey. Can imagine the organiser needs fund to support it routine expenses, but the price is far too high. I will bring my own food ( bread) next year, hahaha. Compare with last year decor, this year budget is pretty tight and most of the decor are recycle used. Since it is FOC, nothing much can be mumble about.
My fren said I'm just a lonely uncle who is desperate for relationship, posing with orchid is damn 70s era look. We are pretty enjoy this flower shooting session, many passer-by staring at us and imitate me too. The result is not too bad, rite?

My self-snapshoot skills are keep improving till my frens amaze with the pics. One of my gang ever comment me as " camwhore" .. what a nasty compliment! Luckily, I didn't use any smartphone, if not, tonnes of photos will be taken day by day. Well, I'm single, nobody take pics for me, must self-help , ok!!!
Have a blessed 2012

0 comments: