Friday 22 June 2012

2012.06.17_Buddy Bday



Well, I guess more than 9 mths I haven't had such a full dinner esp steamboat + grill buffet. It was fun n full of laugh...To celebrate Mr.S bday and all of us lazy in preparing home-cooked meal, we went to "Telephone Steamboat". Surprisingly, the quality was improving compare with last visit which is many yrs ago. Mr N is creative enough n bring red wine in cooking "drunken prawn". Yummy ... Mr W wrapped the dollyfish with chili paste in aluminium foil, the result was superb, all of us love it. Lesson learn: must bring aluminium foil if u tend to visit this restaurant. However, we forgot to bring our owned tissue box... Pls remember n bring it coz u gonna sweat a lot...
Some of my old buddies ask me why I can "tahan" and join young fellows, to be honest, I felt more fun instead of all the serious topics: housing, family, retirement, work n etc. The gang is my badminton kaki, very glad to know them ... make my life more colourful.

Mr.S : Happy birthday ;p

After tornado attacked, couldn't believe myself can consume so many foods!!!

0 comments: