Tuesday 26 June 2012

2012.06.24_KL Std Chrt Run

Happy to join this event as I'm able to complete the whole journey without stop under very hazed weather.The organizer notified us every 2km shall have a water station and every 4km an isotonic drinks station for us to dehydrate our body. Unfortunately, the event guy couldn't materialize what they committed, I only saw a water station at 4km point. From this event website, We were informed to complete the 10 km speed category run within 1 hour & 15 minutes. Eventually, those who spent more than the target time also receive the finishing medal. Well, my point is every deserve a complementary medal after complete the run. However, once the rules was set, we shall follow the rules.
We met a young boi, Dylon who is12 yrs old from Melaka to join this running event His dad dropped him at starting line before heading to other running category. He is brave and smart boi, can run like springbok ... super speed n fast. Indeed, he accompany to complete whole running. Without him, believe that I will stop n have a rest in the middle of journey. He keeps telling me that we are late and slow, pushing and encouraging me to move my foot. We completed the run together meanwhile waiting my other mates. Dylon was imposed by me to help me take pics hahah....

 My result no bad hor... hahaha.... Looking forward chicken run + MenHealth run soon ;p

1 comments:

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

Peter finished his 42 km!