Monday 27 July 2009

2009.07.27_HairCuttingCharity

It's my honour to join this "MOST HAIRCUTS IN A DAY" Hair Cutting

Charity event. The organizers' target 888 participants. I'm the

no.
952!!! This record will be saved and recorded in The Malaysia Book

of Records. Happy that Malaysians are enjoying and contributing in

charity event. Malaysia Boleh !!! The whole registration, long queue,

photo before n after cut session, goodies picking n haircut process is less

than one hour. A Malay female hair stylist who is the lucky one to cut my

hair is tiresome and keep asking her supervisor when is this event shall be

closed. I tried to chat with her and encourage her but she is frustrating

as non-stop hair cuttings going on. she only occupied 15 minutes on my

head. I assume she been forced to involve in this event. Poor her, I pray

God to grant her "something" for her efforts on this charity event. A


friend of mine who accompanied us to this event's venue refuse to sign up.

She is too shy to cut her hair in public. I quite upset with her sudden

rejection, she is the one who keen to join initially :'''''( Overall, I'm satisfy

with this haircut, in fact I'm not dare to ask the hair stylist to "modify" it.

Middle-aged symptom : BALD HAIR. However; recently, I'm glad to accept

a white lie compliment: a new friend guess I'm 23 years old.

0 comments: