Monday 21 December 2009

2009.12.18_19_Taiping

This long plan trip become true at last. Feel so warm to meet old UPM buddies: Lau Shi and Siew Sim. Really appreciate their efforts to come and meet me esp 4 big packets of biscuits. I assume my trip mates love these gifts. It turns up to be our breakfast.
This trip is mainly focus on eat, eat, eat. I have order Ipoh Beansprouts Chicken without chicken. All newly know trip mates can't believe it! A plate of beansprouts cost around RM15, the profit margin is uncountable multiplied! Somehow I become food maniac, I keep asking our tour guide, Ms KIKI for next meal while having meal. The whole trip is enjoyable since treasurer will pay the money in advance and all trip mates are kind to order the meal for me. Just small issue occur as I not use to share the food with others.We visit Kellies Castle, it nothing much on this castle except the castle official is very entertaining. He act as DJ and is repeating the castle background and keep warning visitors regard safety when stand on the roof. I like the way he treats the visitors, just the way we treat little children!All trip mates are amateur photographers, they are very good in posing and shooting. Since we are in digital world nowadays, everyone is afford a digital camera, photo, photo, photo...
Lake Taiping is pretty and we saw local production shooting drama. Unfortunately, we found a dead fish floating on this lake. Any alternative to preserve this beautiful lake?Really appreciate Carmen invitation for this trip, even though i almost exhausted but happy to join so that I can meet all these beautiful, smart, intelligent and cheeky ladies. Miss their extreme high proficiency Cantonese conversation!
如果你不“就手”,那我就给你横财!

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

还有'城河''体统'...

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

河鲜姑都唔错