Saturday 26 December 2009

2009.12.20_KY_Welcoming_N_Ray's Visit

Our Ms Santa Claus,KY has returned to Malaysia and visit us. She brought a lot of goodies to me. Even though I damn tire recently but still manage to meet up with her and other buddies. After church service, we went to One Utama Shopping Mall. Since I didn't drive and nobody is willing to send me home,I have to go to this extreme congested area. This mall has invited mini orchestra band to perform on the stage. The singer is so so but I like the stage decor. We went to Hong Kong dessert shop which provides more than 100 drinks and desserts. Most of the items are similar and almost same. I wonder why this shop owner want to trouble the employer to serve such complicated menu.
An old buddy,Ray who was lived together in Liverpool come to Malaysia in a very short notice from Hong Kong. Again, I almost fainted cause lack of rest and sleep, I need to go to his hotel to fetch him for dinner. He is nice lad and always concern other needs. His Mandarin level is remain "kui bu Kui" instead of "hui bu hui". Really happy to meet him again and talk bout old UK days.

0 comments: