Saturday 5 December 2009

My New Pets

Since I move to new place, I decided to have some companions. For many people, dogs is their best friend. But, my BFF is fish cause they won't disturb me, both of us can live in peace.
Lucky me, I found the largest Chivas Whiskey bottle, 4 1/2 liter. I put 4 female fighting fish, all these ladies stay harmoniously. If we put for 4 human females into one living space, Voila, a new reality show broadcasting: all these tears, sweat, emotions, laughing, crying, complaining, backstabbing, pinpointing...what a delightful scenarios...Then, I got a fiber-made aquarium, I keep plenty guppy fish in it. Their response is overwhelming! When I having my breakfast with them, I saw several fry turn up, playing hide-n-seek with me. Well, it time for me to bear bigger responsible to take care all these charming babies.

0 comments: