Thursday 5 August 2010

2010.08.05 Aged

Most of the buddies thought I have extravagance B'day celebration. The truth is I have to work until 8PM then rushing back to home for a quick meal and quick bath before heading to uncle's place. Afterwards, return home and sleep. What a routine life...
I have received 12 B'day wishes via SMS and 45 B'day wishes via Facebook. It make me sing MJ song " U ar not alone" ;)
I'm blessed as I managed to get my company's laptop which I'm typing now and bought a second hand car on my birthday. God is good, He knows my needs and yet He provide sufficient support to me.
I will resume my blogging project as countless incidents happened and desire to share on this platform ;p
Happy birthday, Kim!!!

4 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

happy b'day!!!
missed your post.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Thanks Dorcas...
Will spend more time on blogging...
I like ur "Go to market" article. It very informative and the food looks gorgeous except celebrity chef Kylie Kwong.Her so called "ORGANIC " omelet pancake quite un-presentable lol. We can watch her proggramme in Malaysia via asia-food-channel.

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i know. never really like her!! she have a restaurant here, organic chinese food, no booking policy and we can never get in unless you want to have dinner at 5!! overcharged and overated.

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

Did i missed your birthday, shit!!

Anyway, i dont have a facebook to chase me around with all the birthday reminders, so i'm forgiven right?

come to setapak and Peter and i'll chia you makan. hahaha