Monday 16 August 2010

2010.08.08 Popiah Feast

Food is a good medium to gather human beings esp Chinese. It attracts me to return kampung on SUNDAY and yet back to KL on the same day. Big feast menu: Crispy fried chicken, Chinese basil duck, Vinegar pork leg, Chili sour fish, Red bean soup and some veg for vegetarians. My old lonely kampung house become very crowded, approximately 25 family members came for lunch and dinner! I miss 1st round eating session since I arrived after 2PM. Btw; I went to my aunty place for Hakka Lui Cha.The main course for that day feast is spring roll “Popiah”, my aunt prepares all the ingredients; everyone is queuing for her lovely popiah. The popiah is super-duber big and very tasty.

Well, appreciate my uncle who offered me car-pool back to village. Believe it or not, I still feel full the day after afternoon.

Little doggy, Jasper who is staying with me now and I believe her per-existence was a CAT!!!

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

jasper the cat-alike dog! cute!!
i miss and love Lui Cha and Poh Piah!! OMG you're soo lucky!!