Thursday 30 September 2010

2009.09.14_Mid Nite Hot Spring

During my long break, my aunt and cousins brought me to a gorgeous place which is very near my home village. Apparently, this hot spring management team operates 24 hours!!! I never aware this since I have stayed more than 20 years nearby. The entrance fees is affordable, MYR 4.

We went to this hot spring by 11:30 PM, it takes 30 minutes driving distance. Malaysia weather is always hot hot hot…It is weird as we go and “dip ourselves in hot water at mid nite in Malaysia”. The hot spring temperature is bout 45 degree, I guess.

Surprisingly, it is very crowded when we arrived. Many families bring the children and elder like family gathering at this place during late night. Management prepared a wide screen and display movie in front of the hot spring pool. U can dip urself in the pool and enjoying movie.

My pretty aunt who is really good in posting and my lovely cousins ;p

Management also provides food and drink including RAMLI Burger! but not FOC lah....

Definitely, I will visit this place when I return my beautiful hometown.

6 comments:

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

Hotspring at midnight. sounds cool! But the tub is kinda small isnt?

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Got two large one n many small one... If hot spring tauke sells beer, it will be perfect!

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i think i'll have fever if i go and do hot spring in KL weather.
dun you have to be completely naked for the tub like the japanese onsen?!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Dun u know M'sia culture is unique, our frens are not only wore long pants and long sleeve, the hilarious appearance is our frens are wore scarf on their head lol.
Tht's Y must go during mid-nite, if not, i will melt like ice-cream

Dorcas said... [Reply]

what about the being fully naked part? no need? not even in swim suit? then the water dirty or not?

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Most of the ppl "dip" their feet in big pool. Dare to go into small pool consider more clean.
Impossible fully naked in m'sia esp outdoor. My foreign fren ever asked me why some of local fully dressed and mandi laut. Again, my answer is: this is m'sia unique culture ;p