Friday 22 October 2010

My Working Place

My co. decided to renovate our office next month and all of the senior management not in office for oversea team-building now, I brought my new camera and snap shot some pics. Unfortunately, new co office arrangement is terrible, I need to squeeze with more people in smaller area. My like my current seat very much coz very near the pantry and less occupants. My table space is big enough to put all my personal goods. Well, I also seat in front of an old uncle room who is coincidently act as my boss. If he needs something, he just shout to me. How transparent am I in front of old uncle.
My ultimate cost saving co only provide me second hand folders and I do not have enough space to store it anymore. GO green ! GO green and recycle...
I reserve one of the drawer to keep my contingency kit if work overtime. My mandatory items are:
  1. Pringles
  2. Vitamins C
  3. Moisturizer
  4. Dry guava
  5. Biscuits
Therefore, if you manage to come and visit me, I might treat you something ;D

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i should post something like this one day!