Monday 1 November 2010

2010.10 Last Weekend

To kick start my busy weekend, I have to excuse myself early from office to attend a Fri nite wedding dinner. Due to the the venue is extreme heavy traffic zone, I arrived before 6PM. The wedding couple haven't change their costumes yet when I pass my "red envelope" to them. Luckily, I manage to access WIFI at lobby & I may continue to work & killing time too.
The official dinner time is 7PM written on the wedding card; however, the meal only appear in front of me after 9PM!!! Absolutely, On Time KPI failed!
Overall, the whole dinner was entertaining! The couple, frens & relatives made a mimic voice Black Eye Peas " I Gotta Feeling" video clip.
I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night
These gents are my badminton buddies, we meet once a week. All of us from different background & various professional. They badminton skills are far more better than me as I always absent ;D
Aunty Chang is a strong & respected woman. She is bride's mum. She never show defeated while facing illness.Becoz of her, i knew this newly wed couple. She is bride's mum & she also sing "... be a gug gud nite..."
My face damn red! I have drank so much liquor: red wine, white wine, whiskey & Martell.
Recovering from hangover, I stay at home except to have breakfast with someone who just found a new job vacancy! So happy tht Ms C can find her ideal job. Sleep n sleep, what a wasted precious Sat!
I wend for blood donation on Sunday at Klang, a very far far away place. I meet two gals & heading to blood donation venue. The donors queue is damn long. Malaysians are so generous & willing to help others. Believe if or not, we stand more than 2 hours & end up I can't donate. Y? Y? Y? The answer is the idiot me forgot I just have vaccination 2 weeks ago. My fren who is addicted to donate is very high & keep telling us this is her TENTH donation.

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

what an action packed weekend!
it was sunny here, yeah!!!!
will get organised and post a cute video may be tomorrow.