Tuesday 16 November 2010

2010.11.07-13_Indian Trip

The place I'm stayed is gorgeous n rocket high price. 5 stars rate but 3 stars service. The hotel "in brochure" is stunning as below pics is the prove which took by myself. To give you some general idea: a small bottle of beer(375ml) costs me MYR50; a dinner buffet charged me MYR200 & a hour massage session requires MYR600. Luckily, I do not need to pay for it ;p
Water quality level is the most critical concern for foreigners, I manage to survive via mineral waters, even gargle mouth with it. Feel sinful compare to local living condition.
The buffet menu was superb n full of varieties but I only take "FULLY COOKED" food. Pity me can't consume all these beauty. All my "young" pimples pop n pop on my face while I'm not dare to take any fresh veg n fruits along one week. I hate myself I can't having U!!!
I know it sound silly @ u may think I tend to show off but I really hope I can replace Mr.LIFT for only one shift. Excuse me, sir? Which floor,pls? Have a nice day,sir. Goodbye,sir... n etc
The famous bombed Taj Mahal Hotel. Ground floor full of branded outlets :LV,BVLGARI,GUCCI n etc...really mahal Taj Mahal ni
Famous Victoria Train Station
Famous Gateway
Pay a visit to Mr Ganthi. This is 2nd time I have visited Mr.G home. Last time, I went to his South Africa's house lol
Indian community has its living tempo & life philosophy. As outsider, we shouldn't compare our current living lifestyle with them. Even some dreadful incidents happened, I try to appreciate its culture & so-called "system plus discipline". For those who shall travel to Indian in future, pls do not go Int'l Airport earlier as the armed security guards won't allow u to entre "MAIN ENTRANCE". I repeat,not"CHECKIN" or "BOARDIN" but entre its stupid gate! I spent 3 hrs in tiny airport staff canteen. Really test my patient n destroy my thought to re-visit this country.
To pamper myself, I bought Indian traditional costume. Hope I can wear it soon.
My only company from CHINA office, we almost spent 24 hrs together except sleep.

p/s I discover tht Indian man don't wear short pants at all!!!

7 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

wow, did you took all these pic? they look fantastic especially the one ontop of your indian outfit.
should have ask you to get a nice sari for me!!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Sari is so so so beautiful. If I were gal,I die in shopping. Each sari is an masterpiece esp with peacock design n colour. Scarf,"Pasmina","kashmere" are gorgeous too.
However, really need to think twice to re-visit this unique country.
Next mth, I got another 2 oversea trip, both are good for shopping... hurray!!!

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

teruk betul...din buy for me also!
next time dun ask me to buy stuffs for u X-(

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Miss CHIN,got la... sure will present something for you when we meet during CNY. As i said, I will go another two countries soon. Dun worry,k.

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

wow. so much of traveling nowadays huh. Mumbai looks much cleaner than i've expected. The rest is just the cultural thing like you have correctly pointed out. Anyway, once ms. jv back from Singapore, wanna invite you two to come to my place. ;)

donsam said... [Reply]

wear your indian suit during my wedding lar.. :p

donsam said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.