Thursday 16 December 2010

Taiwan Part II

I guess most of the ppl craving for Taiwan food. At first, I thought I will super duber to enjoy all the foods, but it just okie dokie. Perhaps sweet source (WRONG SPELLING =SAUCE) is not my fav & I not keen for seafood, therefore my fav Taiwan food end up with soy bean drinks. Not matter what you have order, Taiwanese like to pour some mince+ soy source (WRONG SPELLING =SAUCE)+ oyster source(WRONG SPELLING =SAUCE) (卤肉汁). If not, they will dip with sweet source(WRONG SPELLING =SAUCE)+ sesame oil+ sesame (kind of sweet source (WRONG SPELLING =SAUCE) when we have dim sum). As you can see at below pic, I went to plenty places for food hunting, definitely Taiwan foods is not cup of tea of mine. I discover a Taiwan snack "葱抓饼" taste exact same with our Roti Canai except some spring onion in the bread. There is kind of dumpling stuffing with marinated mince with lees. Fuk Zhou ( 福州人)should know cause I have experience the same taste at Lorna’s place.(She is Miss Fuk Zhou)Taiwan bitter gourd ( vanilla colour, how stange it is compare with Malaysia type) shown at the bottom right of below pic looks like sweet corn. It tastes not bitter at all. Again, I like Malaysia nite market "Taiwanese Chicken Chop" instead of origin. Well, we wouldn't get hungry as tonnes of street foods we can choose. All is worth to try plus the price is affordable ;p
My uncle who is good in photograph like to take some significant logo or sign pics .He can be excellent amateur camera man but should practice how to capture photo faster but not keep tuning the angels or lenses.
I glad I able to join this trip though I busy with current workloads. Thanks God, my boss is an understanding uncle and release me for personal holiday. If he can sponsor my trip, it will be nicer.
I don't mind if I have to travel to Taiwan again. Personal rate:3.5 over 5
p/s Thz God, I can use picasa now. It help me to edit pic n make me looks more handsome ;D

2 comments:

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

sAUce sAUce sAUce!

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Yes, madam. Sorry for the poor English