Wednesday 1 December 2010

2010.11.28_WeiKang_Wedding

Happy I'm able to attend this wedding lunch at my lovely hometown. The bridegroom is my primary schoolmate I haven't meet long long time ago. At least 5 years, I guess. When I receive his invitation via mobile, I wonder how he get my contact no. During the wedding ceremony, I met plenty old folks, most of us "Hi" & later "Bye". Everyone has his/her own way. I'm not surprise that some of us work or living around the corner. Unfortunately, we seldom perhaps not contact each other. The good news is below pretty women invites me to join their gathering in future. Really looking forward ;p
Mr Kang looks charming on that day, a bit envy he can married a young n beauty wife ...

2 comments:

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

what is there to be envious about? go find yourself a young and beautiful wife too la

Dorcas said... [Reply]

haha! I agree with chloe! 100%