Monday 4 April 2011

2011.04.01_April_FOOL


On April fool, I was fooling myself on work. My impatient working style implicitly allow myself make a stupid action. Perfection is what I’m desire on work but human relationship teach me a hard lesson. I need to be CALM and TALK LESS !!! Human management is most tough job task that I really need to spend more time and look into it carefully. Well, I believe some of you guess I will look another “stepping stone”. I still love my job, ok! On the same day, I got free slice of b’day cake plus half bite of macarons again, our pretty admin lady, Linda has a simple celebration at 3rd floor office. Linda is very supportive and assists me a lot at work, wish her smile always and enjoy her blessed family life. However, I always remind myself job is only part of my life. We never know what might happen the day after. My buddy is facing a serious health problem now. He was diagnosed Leukemia within two weeks. His family and frens is so worry about him. To comfort is a nice action but too much will be very irritating. I wish those who surrounding him give less advices and more private quite time so that he can figure out how to carry on his life. I hope I can introduce my best friend, Mr. Jesus to him although he is very resistance towards my belief. If my buddy allows himself and opens his heart, I’m sure Jesus can heal him esp spiritual needs. Pray for him and his family.

Ching Ming festival, I have to return hometown and visit my granddad and dad rest places. It was tiresome as I need to wake up early as 6AM. My superstitious mum prepared and bought countless items for this event. She truly trust those living another dimension can enjoy the feast she organize. Again, I need to respect her belief and become driver ;(

On the way home, we bought durian. The durians were tasteless…

4 comments:

atlantisian said... [Reply]

I was amazed by how colorful the papers (dunno what is it called) were.

Am pretty much sure you know how to handle the situation in workplace. Anyway, everyone face the same issue or another. Thats working life for you.

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i have never had a tasteless durian before...enjoy your trip.

Nana said... [Reply]

uncle kim, will be praying for ur friend.
I haven't had a real april fool's day since primary school.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Sue: when i visit ur tomb tomb, i can decor 4 u too
Dorcas: I will bring u eat 生番薯 durian.
Nana: Thz, hope my buddy can overcome this ASAP. Next year, we shall plan something for u on April fool