Wednesday 30 March 2011

2011.03.24_Short Break


After hard work at current working, I decided to have a short break regardless my new boss objections. I do not want my last year annual leave to be forfeited without any compesation. I went to Genting with LKW as LKW only likes cold climate. We managed to get a cheap hotel even though LKW grumbling a lot on the hotel's facility. MYR 48 nett for 2 ppl inclusive breakfast, what do you expect,right? Genting wheather likes human emotion ...change & change... now u see... now u don't... Thz KY, I love the brand "T" red wind-breaker. LKW also wish to have one too, possible to order? hahahaha... Since Genting provides shuttle bus service to Chin Swee Cave Temple. It takes 15 minutes from genting Hotel. We went to a vegetarian restaurant and ordered: mutton curry, claypot duck and belacan kangkung. To be honest, I don't like chinese vegetarian food, I prefer eat REAL food instead of fake/artificial meat which made by flour. However, this restaurant decor is fantastic as the owner stick the lotus leaf and waterlily as light decor. We can find many statues around this temple. I love all these fish that inlayed on the wall. Well, LKW doesn't like take photo, I need to take pic by myself...



Looking forward my mid-April holiday ;p





7 comments:

Nana said... [Reply]

dude, u need to learn to smile. just a bit. lol.

Dorcas said... [Reply]

wow, so you are serious with this xkwxyz !! even going to cheap hotel!! hahahha!!
It's good to take a break from everything and take a back sit to look at life. enjoy!

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

din know u are friends with LimKokWing!

no..sorry..no order...u can donate yours to LKW :p

dun smile better...if u smile, will look like -steam-cooked-9-head-

hhahaha :p

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Nana: learning to smile ;p
Dorcas: Excuse me, the normal rate for the room that we rent is MYR170 ++ We managed to get the promotion rate,k... Yes, we should slow down our life pace and enjoy our precious life.
Chloe: Funny.. dating with Datuk Lim, Asking order also not allow... U are terrible,mate! Tht's Y I didn't smile in front of u!!! Are u coming back n join Sue's wedding?

Cassey Raey said... [Reply]

heya....which is your next place..to travel? =) enjoy yourself there!!~

i'm coming for sam siew's wedding..you'll be there right?

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Hi Cass,
It's a MUST to attend Don & Sam Big Day.
Next mth, i will go n climb mount KK ;p

Dorcas said... [Reply]

mount KK in sabah??? What a good life! My brother's been there, it's very pretty i heard. take lot's of photos and big smile this time k?