Thursday 6 October 2011

2011.10.02_Marathon Run

I must be out of mind to subscribe marathon. A silly me did registered a full marathon (42km), Bukit Jalil Run on March which I not dare to try my luck. Again, a dumb dumb me registered for last week run ( only 10km for this event, lesson learnt from previous marathon registration), I only realize 3 days before the run. After my self-analysis, I will be half-dead after 10KM run since I only walk + run 5km on treadmill during gym session. I quite worry my body can't cope with "stamina usage"... Someone ever advised me do not need worry as ambulance will come and pick me if I was something wrong ;(I have to wake up as early as 4:30AM for run preparation. Surprisingly, 7.7k participants attends this run. It's so unbelievable! Never know Malaysians are so keen into this sport. For me, I keep pushing myself run run run...when I almost pass the finishing line, I saw a lot of runners still struggling at my back. I managed to finish my 10KM run within 1 hour 10 minutes. Not to bad, right?

FYI, I have joined another marathon run event on Nov. It is organised by NIKE. My friends said I'm joining for the shirts but not running. Are u agree? hahaha...

1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

good on you! I used to run on treadmill 30 mins for 7km. so you're not bad at all!!
i would love to start once the bub is out!