Thursday 13 October 2011

2011.10.12_Colleague Farewell & Bday

Have to say bye bye to one of my ladyboss. She is tough lady and very talkative. I'm so afraid to have meeting with her esp after 5PM... she must drag drag drag until u miss ur dinner even supper. Im sure she will doing well in her new job role and job scope. However, I won't miss her lol since have some pleasant experience with her in certain project. Tata... my dear...

For our farewell lunch, we choose "MamaRich", the food is suck!!! Don't ask me Y ...
My current biggest boss birthday celebration. 3 minutes ceremony including B'day song singing n cake cutting plus "make a wish" ceremony. Perhaps , big boss has no time for such event even his own b'day....

Haizzzzzz... I manage to survive in current company more than 18 mths... Staff turnover in this company is higher than our weather climax, I do not know who will be my next colleague or boss ...

2 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

haha! You sure love to eat bad food!! Even finish the whole plate of the food, not bad mar.. haha.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

very hungry lol... me dear... we shldnt waste food & money