Tuesday 22 February 2011

2011.02.20_Jenjarom_DongSanTemple_Light Decor

On last Sunday, my schedule was fulled and packed. 11AM- Karaoke Session ( arggh ... again) I went to Red box with new friends. Some of them are very shy & seldom sing. This mean I can & almost conquered the mic!!! They more keen for food instead singing. The cost is reasonable : MYR 18++ including a free drink and buffet style foods along 3 hours singing duration.

At 2PM,we go and watched a rubbish movie. It was horrible。 It is the WORST movie i ever watched this year. Luckily, the movie tickets were FOC. If not, I will hate myself.

Then, after having our loving meal at Esquire Kitchen Special Noodles, around 5 PM, we are heading to Jenjarom ,DongSanTemple for CNY Light Decor, one and half hours driving distance. The location is at remote area. We have to turn n turn to find the place. One of my friends is devoted Buddhist, the way his pray is quite impressed. For the 1st sight, I assume he is kind of playboy kaki due to his hair style and attire stlyle. In fact, he is formal Buddihist Society President during his uni days. So unbelievable! I love all these small monks statues, they look cute. The light decor was superb plus the entrance fees is FOC. Even the parking area also FOC !!! We have a good time over there and laughing each other due to our poor photograph skills.

The minute I arrived home 12 midnite, I almost fainted and wish to lie on bed immediately.


P/S : Looking forward to watch " Black Swan " Movie this Saturday ;p

4 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

i would also like to watch black swan. please blog a review so i know worth to the cinema or not!
i also want to watch Rabbit Hole.

David the sheep said... [Reply]

Natali Portman is the potential OSCAR winner.

I recommend to you.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Dorcas: Will do, write a movie review with my limited English is pretty tough lol....
David: Yeah... have bought the movie ticket and share on my next post. Are u at Sunway now? If yes, pls call arrange our next gathering ;p

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

fuiyoh, you arr. your friend is praying earnestly and you go and take his picture, hahaha...