Sunday 1 February 2009

2009.01.19_The_Whiz_Doctor

This 4am early morning, I accompany a mate for EYE OPERATION in a partially closed type clinic which located in residential area. Sorry for couldn’t reveal the exact clinic address. Many patients were sitting, sleeping, chatting, reading and waiting nightlong in front of the clinic entrance once we arrived. We are successfully to get No.14 out of 25 seats self-reservation. In waiting time, I hear a lot of sharing regard this mystificatory Dr. The sharing topic is bizarre, mythos-like healing process and couldn’t explain by present scientific knowledge.
I’m pretending as my mate’s relative in order to allow myself to see with my own naked eyes. The clinic hall was compartmentalizes become five wards by thin layer board. I am standing closely beside the door when my mate entre the ward. Without any anesthetic, my mate is chit-chat happily with the whiz Dr. during the operation. I can hear their conversation clearly. A nurse invites me to enter the room without any sanitize precaution, I were SHOCK the moment I see my mate energetically lying on the operating table, his eye lid was shear-out to exsanguinate useless gore. Inconceivably, the eye ball is moving actively. The whiz Dr. has explained to me bout patient’s condition and showed me the gore. My mind is empty and keep observe the whole scenario. Believe it or not, this operation is only takes 15 minutes. My mate is act as normal as he is. He doesn’t look like a-just-went-operation-patient.

What can I describe is WOW…WOW…WOW

In my inner heart, I do believe miracle healing as Lord, Jesus Christ has shows his mercy and heals human beings either physical or spiritual ways.

0 comments: