Monday 2 February 2009

2009.01.29_Spiritual’s Cardiotonic

Tonight incidents remind me; our God is the mighty God. He controls everything! Nobody can escape from His reign. A kind and close aunt passed away after I met her two hours ago. I couldn’t accept this incident. Ever year, she makes joke with me and pretending scold me that I didn’t visit her on the 1st Day of CNY. This year, I visit her on 3rd Day of CNY; she is looking ok and invites me to have dinner with her together. When I return her home after receive a call from her family members, my tears are dropping. I can’t accept it. Human being is as fragile as Bible said Man is nothing but with a breath. We never know what’s happening in the next second. I must 100% commit my life into God’s hands no matters what is I facing. He is our only fortress, our only comforter and our only hope. May God consoles my aunt family members and have mercy upon my aunt. Peace to her soul.

1 comments:

Susan said... [Reply]

Dear Bro, My sincere condolence for the lost.