Friday 18 March 2011

2011.03.17 A Surprise Dinner

A surprise birthday celebration but not for me. After long working hours, my aunt called me and inform me : NO DINNER. Hence, I sms my cousin 4 meal. She was shocked as her mum doesn't mention to her. ahhaah.... I was in the mist at that moment whether should I eat myself or else. Apparently , her newly college buddies tend to give her a big surprise. Poor Jasper, she was freaking scare with whole bunch of young ppl shout & sing "Bday Song". Well, I like the chocolate (moose) <== Thz Aunt KY for correction = mousse cake ==> b'day cake esp the dressing : macoron.
We went to an organic vegetarian restaurant which:
  1. NO MSG
  2. NO Artificial Flavouring
  3. NO Preservation
  4. NO White Sugar
  5. NO White Salt
  6. NO Meat
  7. NO Egg
  8. NO Garlic

Personal rate for this restaurant: 5/10

2 comments:

chloe-kohyee said... [Reply]

moose cake! hahahahaha

Nana said... [Reply]

vegetarian? ewwww... gluten...