Monday 14 March 2011

A busy n meaningful weekend

I never thought I will madly deeply into certain object, LKW. A super-duber self-centre me will follow LKW's thoughts, request, demand, suggestion, advice, crictic, comment n etc. Ages ago I haven't embarace by such feeling. It's warm and make me be take off my defensive system. Well, I submit this fragile relationship into God's hands. On Sunday, I re-watched The passion of Christ, the tears just can't stop n drop, LKW was shocked n want to stop the movie. However, I insist to finish the movie. Only His blood can cleanse us and only him willing to sacrifice himself and rescue us from sin. I wish I can meet Him soon even thought my account is pretty awful.
LKW brought me to a simple & price reasonable Indonesian food resaurant. Love the restaurant decor esp the wooden butterfly.LKW ordered Special Rice with fried chicken, this restaurant owner is creative and topped the con shape banana leaf on the rice. Well, creativity is not a costly element if we know how to combine existing materials at the right place.
I met my old bro at Mid Valley last Sunday, they still look gorgeous and expensive. I wish I can bring them home. Mr.Gundame homeland is facing aa critical moment now, we must remember and pray for his nations.
Recently, I spend very weekend at this place... hahhahah...Should I move in ???



1 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

LKW??!! Hahahha!!
Enjoy your little dating weekend.