Friday 4 March 2011

2011.03.04_Routine Bday Celebration

Well, it's my pleasure to become offcial cameraman for 3rd floor office in order to earn a piece of b'day cake. Thz Picasa, my photo looks charming & everyone happy with my service. Happy belated B'day to Kak Ross, Mr Sai n LY.
Recently, I met someone who always bully me and non-stop sms-ing me. To read n reply the sms is become part of my daily life activity. When I depress during work, I will read again the sms. It strengthen my fighting spirits & continue focus on work ... hahaha...
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
I don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming,
I don't know if I feel safe,
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I call out your name.
And I don't know if you are illusion,
Don't know if I see truth,
But you are something that I must believe in,
And you are there when I reach out for you.

5 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

so recently you met someone?** need to share more than that!!

Unknown said... [Reply]

who the lucky person who make u this way .

it it not a dream it is a reality . As I fell this way as well

atlantisian said... [Reply]

very fishy...

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

Dorcas: NO comment at this moment
Lee: I wish, I hope and I mean it!
Sue: What fishy? Ur smelly old lady. Well, now is not the right time to disclose anything yet...ahhaha...

Dorcas said... [Reply]

OMG! hahah!!!!