Thursday 5 April 2012

2012.03_ A wedding n an outing wit my best buddies family


I was damn tired, exhausted and depress during the wedding ceremony. The baby gal cheer me up with her cutie gesture and "childish" talking tone...Well, the bride is my best fren sis, she also called me "didi" even she is younger than me .. hahaha... After long run marathon relationship, hurray .... at last, she is MARRIED. Wish her continue be a happy woman who able to manage both career and family nicely.


Instead of Shang Hai Dumpling, we went to Chillis restaurant.Well, I'm not it's fan as the portion of each meal is big and the price is middle high for me. To celebrate my fren's recovery, we have ordered fish n chip , combo fajita, honey chicken and buffalo wings. Very disappointed with the size of "buffalo wings", even a normal chicken wings is bigger than what have been served. Almost wanna complaint to the captain ... The only good thing about this restaurant is order an adult meal, child entitle a children dish + cup of juice. ( we order spaghetti and orange juice for this easy-to-feed baby). She was excited and keep observing this colourful environment.
Nevertheless, whenever i visit this place, mandatory to order "molten choc cake". Thought is MYR 19.90 ++ per portion, but it worth and all of us love it...

An emo-ing me while waiting the meal ...

0 comments: