Sunday 15 April 2012

2012.04.14_Bz Saturday

Currently, I have joining yoga class every early Saturday morning provided by my gym club. No additional charges and the class size is consider small, less than 10 ppl in the class. A "kiasu" me join fundamental class n advance class together, the practice is very fun n yet challenging. My problem is how am I gonna to bend like those regular yogees...Nevertheless, I feel release after 2 hrs stretching n I shall attend this Saturday classes without fail. After yoga classes, need to attend company event: Bowling Tournament. At first, I'm able to make few strikes, later the performance getting bad... hahaha..  It was FOC plus a light refreshment was prepared by organiser. The food is insufficient, as a supply chain co., ironically,we shall supply enough. Just enjoy it loh, perhaps this is my last gathering or event wit current colleagues.Below is my bowling team members, our team name is "UNBEATABLE" with GoGreen theme which is cant win any medal haaha

Before end of bowling event, I was rushing to concert. This is second time been same place for concert. Again, it was FOC. The main reason I went to this concert was for A-Lin. She is my diva. My tear was dropping while listening she sings 给我一个理由忘记, dun ask me why, just click the youtube link and enjoy the song. I have video-ed A-Lin another hit song, Love her live singing performance. If she open concert in KL, 100%, I will go.



Believe most of the Canto songs listeners know about this legendary band : Beyond. My fren and I cant stop laughing as the band members change a lot: Paul Wong becomes Jordan Chan, Wong Ka Jun becomes Eason Chan. Time really can change everything... all become uncles liao including me ...

Many singers/bands joined this event such as LMF, ManHand, Jam Hsiao, Zhang Zhen Yue n etc that I not really keen for ...
Well, believe they are damn tire n the legs is lost functioning. Personally, I won't allow myself sit like them no matter how tire am I. Speechless when I saw them, assuming they are enjoying to watch ppl backsite based on their eye level haaha....  

0 comments: