Thursday 19 April 2012

2012.04.18_Long Lost Contact Buddies Nite Out

Thanks Grace Chong for wonderful pro-active arrangement so that this gathering can be materialized. We have been discussed this meeting endless months ago even though our living places or working places just around the corner. Somehow, we have our own life circle and different direction. Everyone is busy and always heading to nowhere hahah..
Mr Chau, I knew him since kinder-garden age. He is one of my best primary schoolmates.I still remember our fun time during primary school time, we went to river stream for fish-catching, loafing /cycling around at school after studying hours n etc. Indeed, he is the one who helping me alot during my local uni time at Serdang. He always fetch me back to hometown with FOC. I'm glad he got a happy family, a notti 3 yrs old son and lovely wife. Wish him can generate more Chau Junior...hahah
Grace, a mum of 2 daughters, bz in between family and career. She is funny and always bz to look after her 2 babies. We did n tried to arrange tea time so many times but timing always not match. Luv to chat with her as her laughing n positive attitude always cheer me up.
Irene, an unique gal who have changed her jobs like changing clothes. I think she have work more than 25++ jobs in various sector. Now, she is DIY accessories  ladyboss. Pls click the link n support her. She is smart lady who is clearly knowing what is she looking for. Luv to hear her travel adventurous stories.

Human relationship always made fun of us. We might getting extreme close to certain ppl at certain place on certain time. Due to certain reasons, you guys are just disconnect. Shall we blame opposite or do we initiate enough to maintain the relationship? Well, whatever passed, let it be. Let the sweet memory dwelling in our heart.

Frankly, I do not know when can we meet again as everyone has his/her own life. Frens, u ar always in my mind ;p

0 comments: