Monday 30 April 2012

2012 April, a CLEAN day

I didn't join previous B event last year coz I do not feel there is an urge to join. Fortunately, I glad to attend this meaningful event. A newly meet fren was asking me bout this, my first reaction is no matter what I MUST join this event though my little contribution is relative small or nothing. Indeed, a voice from bottom heart is encourage me to go ahead. At the same time, another lovely fren was helping me to get the B T-shirt. All the arrangement was pretty smooth and seems like everyone is attending a carnival. Fear do make me worry, I have told my family if I didn't return home, it means I was arrested. haha...
Me and my frens arrived at Petaling Street, one of the meeting point around 10AM. Some of the crowd are wearing B shirts and most of the participants are CHINESE!!!  I was lucky enough to find a seat at bus stop, enjoying the view and see the parade movement. Many of them take out the banner, shouting the slogan with smiling faces. I can feel the UNITY among us regardless of races, age, background n etc. I saw a group of disabled frens  and a family with 3 young children are joining this event too. They are well aware the risk, and yet they are willing to step out to raise their concern. Some of them DIY the shirts and many from them coming from outstation.
The lady become an ICON for everyone, crowd just follow her n love to take pics with this cute lady. She becomes a spiritual leader for all of us.She inspire us and encourage the young to fight for our beloved country. Eventually, this meaningful event end with disastrous action from authority. Chemical water canon, teargas, communication disruption and violent arrest make me feel helpless.When facing cruelty, I do not know how to react except keep praying to Jesus to safeguard us.Human life is damn fragile, anyone can be victim. This was first time I had "tasted" the teargas, it was awful. Imagine the elder n young children who attacked by teargases, it will be more miserable for them. Why a peaceful event turn up to be an ugly scenario?  
I do not know what's the impact of this event, at least I had done my part. May God bless this land!!!

0 comments: