Sunday 11 April 2010

2010.03.25_CarScreen_Damaged

In a early chill morning, after prepare myself for work with a lovely breakfast at my tiny flat, I'm heading for my little car. As normal, I switch off the alarm and entre my car. Opps, something wrong! Why I can feel the fresh air breezing in my car? Once I look at back-mirror, SHIT! Someone smacked something on my car screen.
On the same day, I have to attend an extremely important training esp I'm the one who prepare projector and have brought it back to home since the training venue is differ with my working location. Without projector, the training which attend by my boss too will be disaster!
Thanks God, I able to send the projector to training location ; the night before incident was not raining and all the car stuff remain at the same place.
I predict my beloved neighbor co-incidentally miss hit the block on my car screen.
Should I report police? The answer is NO. Don' t ask me why...

It costs me RM300++

3 comments:

Dorcas said... [Reply]

why?

Atlantisian said... [Reply]

well, tell me about it. Spent on my car so much that i've totally lose count. i guess things like this does happen from time to time.

Xav_Kim said... [Reply]

erm.. no action afterward... more troublesome...